Sunday, August 3, 2008

Getting Coupons Together

Today I purchased 4 Chicago Tribunes. The reason I did that is because there are some amazing coupons in there to get stuff for free. They have Pert, infusiom, and much much more that I will write about shortly.
The coupons for Infusiom are $3.00 off which that make it just about FREE at Wal*Mart.
Same with the Pert.
Getting coupons together can get pretty hectic because it takes time to figure out a "plan of attack" when you go to the store.
I have finally figured out a great way to keep my coupons organized and it works so much better.
I looked like a goof in the stores standing there sorting through all my coupons, so I had to do this and it is so much more easier.
This is what I do. I put in one envelope called " Free stuff or close to it" this is where I will put the Pert coupons, Infusiom, Zantac, Gold Bond (I will show you the link so you can get FREE Zantac & Gold Bond as well)
So to make a long story short I have about 10 diffrent envelopes so that I am organized when I go to the store.
I want to help you so that you can get amazing deals like I do.

I go to www.hunt4freebies.com and I get a ton of my coupons there.

0 comments: